background

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Willie and Kiri

Kiri-Thea
Willie-Poppy
Henry-Maddy

 






“In here”
“I can smell them”


“Cave weta”
“Wow lucky I have a torch”


“Come and look”
“It’s a bit um-bright for my eyes”
“I’ll bring one out to show you”
“don’t bother”


“Just look at those feelers and the legs,and-see-this must be a female because this spike is for laying eggs.I can even see the hearing place on the front leg.look closer willie,”


“Oh Willie are you alright”
“Just tripped. The weta wheres the weta?”
“I put it back in the cave”
“Just rest Willie and we’ll find you some worms”


“funny isn't it , to think they turn into huhu beetles”
“Ice cream bugs turn into huhu grubs?”
“Yes they do”
“Well”
“Finish this err- huhu grub for me kiri"
“I think I’ll stick to worms”


No comments:

Post a Comment