background

Friday, February 22, 2013

Swimming

I slowly step up to the edge gasping as the water rebounds on me, it feels like hail hitting me and only me. My teacher is telling me to jump but I slowly drift off not able to hear her voice.Suddenly its reality again I take a big breath and push my feet off the concrete edge. Splash!!!!. The water covers me like I was about be eaten, fast enough my toes touch the ground my exact instinct was to push off so there was no stopping me. Whoosh!!! the water lifts off my face I feel the air, the screaming everythings back. I WANT TO GO UNDER AGAIN!!!. 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Story Madz

    This story is amazing. You described every little detail.
    I like how at the end t you said that you wanted to go under again.
    Keep up the GREAT WORK!!!

    Courtney :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome writing Madz.
    Your story really paints a picture in my head.
    When I read your story it almost makes me want to go for a swim.
    Keep up the great work.

    Thanks Lily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool story,
    I liked when you said your toes were getting eaten.

    ReplyDelete