background

Friday, October 18, 2013

Gravity VS. My Force


Tuesday 15th our class decided to step up to gravity and see who could keep their arms up for the longest. It didn't take long, half the class had given up within 3 minutes. As for Thea, Phoenix and I we were on fire. Literally we had been holding up our arms for so long that it started to burn. To stay in the competition we had to keep our arms up above our shoulder length, they warn’t allowed to bend and finally our fingers had to be straight. Time went by and the pain seemed to spread. We started 11:50 and us 3 finished as a draw at 12:40. It was such a relief to finally put my arms down. The pain lasted throughout the day but it was all worth it. I think this was a great way to show how powerful gravity is and how no one is able to defeat it. At first I thought it was a fun activity then it turned into an extremely hard competition. In the photo below I am trying to do my work as well as keeping in the competition.

4 comments:

  1. That must have hurt bad did your arms feel sore after a while?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Madz. That was fun, we could get away with doing no work if we wanted but you did work anyway! Us three were on fire, we also all very competitive! We wouldn't give up, even though it hurt A LOT, as you described. Keep it up Maddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Madz
    Wow this post is awesome, I really want to have a go at doing that.
    I can't believe you held your arms up for 50 minutes.
    Keep Up The GREAT WORK!!!

    Courtney :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Maddy.
    I would NEVER be able to keep my arms up for 50 minutes!!!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete