background

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Blood!!

WHIRIIL!! the wind blew heavily. Hand in hand with my little sister we trotted down the path covering our faces from the thick amounts of rain pouring down from the stormy black clouds. I let go slightly to see if my mum was far behind. Thats when it happened!!!


My frightened little sister had fallen dramatically to the ground ripping her lip with her own front teeth. I ran faster than lightning to catch her .Once I had caught up she had a flabbergasting, ear pitching scream that had echoed all the way through the forests of te mata peak. I found out that she had a dreadful gash right across her chin that was oozing blood dripping so much that I could feel the pain. I picked her up and gave her a huge hug not letting go until my mum and nana had come to help. We finished the walk in a record time feeding the blood to the one tissue we had. Shortly we were back at the car and the tissue was useless now falling apart with stains of red all over it. Thats when we found out there wasn’t a box of tissues in the car all there was, was a white blanket from our dead Grandma. We had no choice if there was a single drop of blood on my nanas car she would freak. So we had to risk it.


The ride home was tremendously exhausting and painful for everyone. Cassidy was screaming the whole way home her face had gone red and blended in with the blood falling on the blanket.


We had finally reached town and my sister was sort of calming down. The blanket looked dreadful but you could sort of see my sisters chin now. We were so close to town that a smile grew on my nanas face it looked like she was in wonderland and her wish had come true, Peace and quiet.


Well we rushed in and the doctor took us straight away he said it was serious and we would be waiting a while because she will need stitches (stretched that a bit). Anyway later that day cassidy was pale as normal and she was perfectly fine. Ok it kind of annoyed me that whenever she wanted something and mum said no in a booming voice, Cassidy would say her chin hurts and well we all know what happened next.

No comments:

Post a Comment