background

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Bar graph test results

This is all the same scores but they have been transferred to a bar graph. The bar graph works better because it is easy to read and doesn't take a lot of thinking. I prefer this graph to the pie graph.

To get my average score or my mean I had to gather all my scores and add them together. This equaled 50. Next I divide my score by 5 because that's how many days we did the test for. My result or average score was 10/10.

If I tried doing this with 5 different scores, possibly 3, 9, 7, 8, 5. I would then do the same and add them all together which equals 32. Next I divide it by 5 because of how many days I did the test. My mean or average score would be 6 and 2 fifths.

This is my scores used on different graphs

1 comment:

  1. Wow Madison,
    Its awesome how you got 10/10 each day.
    I like how you have explained how you got your average and mean score.
    Well done Madison.

    ReplyDelete